A lunch break in the middle of nowhere A snack break in the middle of nowhere A portion of the elevation map for the Ozarks Nothing like a sexy bicycle tan!! Some riders we have met along the way
Looking at Rachael's map of your trip, it is amazing that the official route doesn't choose to avoid the Ozarks. You haven't exactly gone straight across the country! But putting the profile map into your photo log was a stoke of genius! Meanwhile I have been trying to make an effort to attack the hills in my backyard. There is a "Women on Wheels" WOW gang who go out every Wednesday but I have to be able to do our hilly back country at 25KM average in the hills which is totally possible but not today (good exercise for you Yanks to figure it out). XOX Thanks for the birthday greeting.
Looking at Rachael's map of your trip, it is amazing that the official route doesn't choose to avoid the Ozarks. You haven't exactly gone straight across the country! But putting the profile map into your photo log was a stoke of genius! Meanwhile I have been trying to make an effort to attack the hills in my backyard. There is a "Women on Wheels" WOW gang who go out every Wednesday but I have to be able to do our hilly back country at 25KM average in the hills which is totally possible but not today (good exercise for you Yanks to figure it out). XOX Thanks for the birthday greeting.
ReplyDeleteI should have added that I love the legs -- forget the tan, the legs look great!
ReplyDelete