Monday, July 6, 2009

June 29 Day 24

1000 miles officially

Dillon to Virginia City 58 mi

Today was pretty easy. Wind at our backs the whole way.

Editor's note: the rest of this blog was about meeting other riders and how long those riders predicted it would take them to finish. I'm not going to waste my time writing it or your time reading it. Frank and Alison are safe, no GMZs at the moment, and they are trying to cut weight so that they can go faster and get home in time to join us on our trip to the Single Speed World Championships in Durango Colorado.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, should say GZMs not GMZs, don't want anybody to get confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had person experience with this species of mosquito. They cvcan be quite troublesome. I've never tried the flag trick but will keep it in mind.

    And Ed - I think they are casting off weight to get to NC faster to see their adorable and well behaved grandkids. I could of course be wrong....but I doubt it.

    ;)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete