Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Ed.....
Hi family and friends and even some people we don't know who are following this blog. I have found a computer which will let me download my pictures so I have sent along a sample starting back in June. I did it in pieces so as not to be overwhelming. Here is Barb in the hot springs up from the Lazy Days camp ground in Oregon.This is what you find when you talk to the locals.
Pete and Frank on the road in Oregon. Pete made sure we ate every 10 miles and that has become common practice with us for the rest of the ride.
Laundry day at the KOA.
This is Frank eating lunch with Wills and Caroline a brother and sister team. We leap frogged with them for several days in Oregon and Idaho.. This was just after he had accepted a ride to the top of the pass. Caroline had refused, he had napped for 2 hours until we got there!!

4 comments:

  1. You're psyched? We're psyched to have you back on line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks to the extended posting team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! I was wondering where you were. I leave for Hong Kong tomorrow. It will be nice to be able to keep track of you online. We watched wonderful fireworks at Downtown park, it was good hometown fun! It has been hot and I have not gotten on a bike or in the water. Eeek,I am going to have to scarmble to get ready for the Danskin.Good to hear from you! keep in touch. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa - nice hat! (from Jack)

    Looking forward to seeing you! (from Fiona)

    Cool - photos! and an update! We missed you postings.
    Bear boxes - oh so cool. And how about those bear proof garbage cans? Yellowstone is such a neat place. Can you let us know what places you stopped at since Missoula since that's the last place we've got marked on the Google Map

    ReplyDelete